This article is from INTUITION by Dr. R. Buckminister Fuller, pages 91 – 100.
Tag: R. Buckminster Fuller
Fuller’s Leadership Principles:
- Think comprehensively.
- Anticipate the future.
- Respect gestation rates.
- Envision the best possible future.
- Be a “trim tab”—an individual who can initiate big changes.
- Take individual initiative.
- Ask the obvious and naive questions.
- Do more with less.
- Seek to reform the environment, not man.
- Solve problems through action.
Man knows so much and does so little.