In this article, you will discover thirteen tips
to be a Net Energy Generator!
Imagine a battery that increases in power when you use it and decreases when you don’t. Wouldn’t that be amazing? Well, the incredible news is that you have such a battery… an emotional one!
This is how emotions work. The more you express or use them – the more they grow and the more energy you have. When you withhold, contain or suppress them the less energy you have.
This is why some people end up being emotionally bankrupt. They stop putting out or giving and end up taking. They say little which forces the other people around them to give by way of saying more to fill the empty space. Their emotional battery is empty. In other words they are emotionally bankrupt.
Emotionally bankrupt means you put out less than you receive. The key to success in life is to be a net generator of energy…
Whenever you give more than you receive, you are communicating to yourself, the world around you and other people that you believe in abundance. Regardless of your financial status or position in society, it is possible to generate more energy than you receive. Eventually the excess giving creates a vacuum that can’t help but flow back to you.
This positive flow back can be in the form of good luck, energy or good old CASH. Personally I have experienced all three. I find myself easily being in the right place at the right time… people respond positively to me and make huge efforts to give me what I am asking for. Sometimes without me even saying anything. Yup, sounds hokey, but it is true.
I was at my favorite restaurant in Beverly Hills the other day and ordered my usual organic chicken soup for lunch. The restaurant is also in Paris and when there, I like to order what they call a chicken Pot-au-feu and it comes automatically with Harissa (Tunisian hot chili pepper paste). So this day in Beverly Hills I thought of Harissa but didn’t say anything, in fact I didn’t even know if they had Harissa! Can you guess what happened? The waiter brought my usual chicken soup and without saying a word brought a jar of Harissa! Wow. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
If you are wondering if that is an isolated incident, I can assure you I have had too many experiences like this to count…
Most people think that emotions are like any other scarce resource that must be held back, saved and conserved. This is so wrong! Emotions are nothing like scarce resources, in fact they operate by different rules.
These rules can be learnt. Applied and if you do, you will experience an almost immediate increase in energy and wellbeing. Little by little you will become more and more lucky. How does that sound?
Thirteen tips to be a net energy generator:
- Tell people what you like about them or what they did.
- Greet people with enthusiasm.
- Give heartfelt appreciation whenever people give you something or do something for you.
- Use people’s names – they love it!
- Offer sincere and heartfelt compliments when they do something special or look exceptionally great.
- Show an interest in people’s lives and notice when they are not happy or are having a bad day.
- Ask how people are doing and listen when they tell you.
- Pay larger than normal tips to service staff.
- Always give more than you receive.
- Minimize complaining, and if you do complain, offer a solution.
- Leave every conversation or environment better off than when you found it.
- Look for the good purpose in every situation, regardless of how negative it may appear.
Good luck and here is to more energy! XOXO
© Goldzone Education, LLC. All rights reserved.