Income received on a regular basis, with little effort required to maintain it.
Some examples of passive income are:
- Earnings from a business that does not require direct involvement from the owner or merchant.
- Rent from a property.
- Royalties from publishing a book or from licensing a patent or other form of intellectual property, software, etc .
- Earnings from internet ads.
- Dividend and interest income from owning securities, such as stocks and bonds, is usually referred to as portfolio income.
- Pensions, retirement payments.
Leadership Advocate and Co-Founder of the Goldzone Group. I help leaders to master the new rules of leadership for the new economy. Over the past 30 years, I have visited over 500 cities in 54 countries to explore, learn from, and help many of the world’s leading companies, leaders, and luminaries in the fields of science, technology, health, finance, entrepreneurship, and leadership.